Sign in to follow this  
Guest Melissa Francis

Dear Guests!

Guest Melissa Francis   
Guest Melissa Francis

Welcome to our humble abode.

I tell you, we have been a very active group lately. We've been doing our writing exercises, posting excerpts of new WIPs in our Critters section, we have started an interactive story about a man, a princess, and a camel and our monthly topic for January is How to Market Yourself. And there's always plenty of chocolate to go around.

We'd love to have you join us.

But I must warn you, Lisa has been stashing all the virtual brownies under her chaise lounge. If you are joining for the chocolate, come see me first. I'll make her share.

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt
But I must warn you, Lisa has been stashing all the virtual brownies under her chaise lounge. If you are joining for the chocolate, come see me first. I'll make her share.

Now, Mel...I always have a brownie to share with new members. It's the Jubilees I keep under lock and key!

Pull up a chair, potential new members, and join us for some virtual goodies. I'm told Maria knows where we keep the REALLY GOOD stuff... :drink:

Guest Melissa Francis   
Guest Melissa Francis
Pull up a chair, potential new members, and join us for some virtual goodies. I'm told Maria knows where we keep the REALLY GOOD stuff... :drink:

Well, Maria knows where the good food is (she found Laura Drewry's stash) but, PAM keeps the Moet hidden... :cheers:

Guest Maria Geraci   
Guest Maria Geraci

Now girls, you make it sound like all we do is have a good time around here. Tell the truth:

The real low down goes like this: You won't find a more supportive or friendlier group of writers, anywhere. I guarantee it. And the hot cabana boys aren't bad to look at either.... :rolleyes:

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt
Now girls, you make it sound like all we do is have a good time around here. Tell  the truth:

The real low down goes like this: You won't find a more supportive or friendlier group of writers, anywhere. I guarantee it. And the hot cabana boys aren't bad to look at either.... :rolleyes:

Well, that's true--I've learned a ton since I got here. The cabana boys led me straight to the library, where we keep all of those great archived workshops. And they kept the mojitos coming while I worked on my first chapter that everyone was kind enough to read in the Critters forum.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for me when I finally type "The End."

But we *do* have a good time, don't we? :lol:

(Wonder if we can bring the boys to National...?)

Pam Trader    0

:cheers:

Yes, well...the joy of knowing the website so well is to know where the wine cellar is kept! It's the real reason everyone loves having new members join all the time - since the Moet is the beverage of choice for welcoming all our newbies!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen our wine steward lately? I need a refill...

Cheers,

Pam

Guest Laura Drewry   
Guest Laura Drewry
Well, Maria knows where the good food is (she found Laura Drewry's stash) but, PAM keeps the Moet hidden... :cheers:

She might know where it's stashed, but nobody's stupid enough to travel up here to get it. So it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!!!

:roll:

Guest Melissa Francis   
Guest Melissa Francis
She might know where it's stashed, but nobody's stupid enough to travel up here to get it.  So it's allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!!!

I've hitched up the dogs. I'll be sledding your way soon. Ice and sub-zero temps won't stop me from retrieving the guilt free double-dipped-death-by-chocoalte cones and the cream-filled chocolate eclairs!

I've got gloves...and I'm not scairt.

:cold:

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt

Sheesh! You give a Southerner one measly little ice storm, and all of a sudden they've got gloves and sled dogs. :lol:

Think I might just sit back with a glass of :wine: and watch the :drama:

:rotfl:

Guest Melissa Francis   
Guest Melissa Francis

Sheesh! You give a Southerner one measly little ice storm, and all of a sudden they've got gloves and sled dogs. :lol:

Think I might just sit back with a glass of :wine: and watch the :drama:

:rotfl:

You know, Lisa--

I've given your comment some thought and this is what I think of it: :bleh

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt

Sigh...now, Mel. You're not setting a very good example for our guests! :lol:

Put that waggly thing away, missy. Or I'll start calling you Missy. :roll:

Guest Melissa Francis   
Guest Melissa Francis

You really know how to hit below the belt, don't you?

:(

Fine. I'll behave; for now.

I don't have to behave behind closed doors, do I? :drama:

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt

You really know how to hit below the belt, don't you?

:(

Awww, you know I'd never do THAT. :hug:

Fine. I'll behave; for now.

Yeah, right. :lol:

I don't have to behave behind closed doors, do I? :drama:

Well, I guess our guests will just have to join to find out...! :rotfl:

Guest Lynn Wood   
Guest Lynn Wood

OMG, you guys are hilarious! :rotfl:

But they're right. All the support, knowledge, and fun you could ever stand is all right here. And we mustn't forget the cybertreats :chocolate: and drinks :drink: .

However, I must warn you. See those four hunks standing in the corner? Yes, them. The ones guarding the refrigerated barrel of Kahlua and Cream. Those four are mine. All mine.

So I'm warning you now. HANDS OFF the four inspiring men in the corner.

:angel:

(Although I can occasionally be convinced to share my Kahlua. :) )

Guest Lisa Stone Hardt   
Guest Lisa Stone Hardt
However, I must warn you.  See those four hunks standing in the corner?  Yes, them.  The ones guarding the refrigerated barrel of Kahlua and Cream.  Those four are mine.  All mine.

So I'm warning you now.  HANDS OFF the four inspiring men in the corner.

Hmm...and all this time I thought you were here for the workshops? :huh:

:lol:

Guest Scott Eagan   
Guest Scott Eagan
And the hot cabana boys aren't bad to look at either.... :rolleyes:

Awwww shucks, I didn't think you cared. I think this is all a plan to get me to come to Nationals in a kilt again.

:D

neeson_kilt.jpg

Guest Lynn Wood   
Guest Lynn Wood
However, I must warn you.  See those four hunks standing in the corner?  Yes, them.  The ones guarding the refrigerated barrel of Kahlua and Cream.  Those four are mine.  All mine.

So I'm warning you now.  HANDS OFF the four inspiring men in the corner.

Hmm...and all this time I thought you were here for the workshops? :huh:

:lol:

*sniff* Are you kidding? I brought those four with me! They're my entourage.

But the workshops here are fantabulous! :angel:

Guest Lynn Wood   
Guest Lynn Wood
Awwww shucks, I didn't think you cared. I think this is all a plan to get me to come to Nationals in a kilt again.

:D

neeson_kilt.jpg

You go to Nationals in a kilt, Scott, and I'll find a way to be there just to see! :bounce:

Guest WendyMarie Foerster   
Guest WendyMarie Foerster
I was there last year in a kilt. Check out my website.

Yeah! Why do you think I'm going this year? :D

Cathy Clamp    0

:bounce: I saw him in it! He has GREAT legs! :lol:

But really, all of you visitors dropping by should know that while this is a very friendly bunch, we take process of writing very seriously. We cheer for the successes and commiserate about setbacks. We critique paragraphs and chapters and have the good fortune to have multi-published authors plus working editors and agents share their experiences about the industry -- both good and bad.

All in all, it's a terrific bunch of people, and we don't care a whit about where you live or your time zone. We're open 24/7/365! And it doesn't matter whether you've published 50 books or only have the first paragraph of your first book on paper. All are welcome and encouraged to participate. We all leave our egos at the door.

We have members from all over the U.S., in Canada, in Australia and even Germany! We have Regency authors, and those who write Westerns, plus paranormal, contemporary, erotica and all points in between. So hang your coat in the closet at the end of the hall, pull up a chair and join us to talk about our favorite subject -- WRITING ROMANCES! Cheers! :cheers:

Cathy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this