Have room, need roommate!

Sharon King

Hi, everyone. I have reservations for June 27- July 2. I'm looking for a roommate to split the cost with. I'm a quiet, non-smoker with night owl tendancies. This is my first conference and I'm really excited to get to meet so many great writers. If you're interested please contact me at shaymaclean@yahoo.com and we can work out the arrangements.

Sharon King

w/a Shay MacLean

Guest Rosanne Wheeler

Hi, everyone. I have reservations for June 27- July 2. I'm looking for a roommate to split the cost with. I'm a quiet, non-smoker with night owl tendancies. This is my first conference and I'm really excited to get to meet so many great writers. If you're interested please contact me at shaymaclean@yahoo.com and we can work out the arrangements.

Sharon King

w/a Shay MacLean

Guest Rosanne Wheeler

Sharon King

w/a Shay MacLean

Guest Rosanne Wheeler

Sharon,

My email is my14krose@hotmail.com. Let me know if you still need a roommate. Thanks, Rosanne Wheeler

It is also my first conference, and am very excited as well. Hopefully you still have a bed available.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to put in a quick update. I've gotten 2 roommates and I think I'm going to leave it at that. Bathroom time and having so many suitcases in the room will be crowded enough with the 3. Thank you so much for showing interest and helping me cut the cost. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can.

Shay