Sign in to follow this  
Pam Trader

RWAOL Workshop: I Used to Hate Writing A Synopsis, But I Don't An

*** Permission to Forward Granted ***

RWA® Online Workshops Present:

I Used To Hate Writing A Synopsis, But Not Anymore!

presented by Susan Palmquist

October 3 - 14, 2011

About the Class:

Learn why a good synopsis is like giving a great job interview

Learn why it's a must have skill for every writer

Learn what makes a good synopsis

Learn what should always be included

Learn what tense a synopsis should be written in and how it should be formatted

Learn to write both a short and long synopsis

There will be mini exercises after each lesson and two major exercises at the end of each week.

About Susan Palmquist:

Susan Palmquist is a freelance writer and author. Under her own name she's the author of six novels, four of which are romances. Under her pen name, Vanessa Devereaux, she writies erotica and erotic romances and has three published books and three upcoming titles.. She's also a published short story writer who's been published in both the US and UK and two of her stories have recently appeared in anthologies.

She also writes a weekly money saving blog at called The Budget Smart Girl's Guide to the Universe. Susan is also a writing tutor for Writer's Bureau and Writing Magazine UK.

While she might not have sold everything she's written, she's never had an editor refuse to read her work after seeing one of her synopsis. Her secret, she really loves to write them and thinks it's like creating a story in itself.

In her work as a tutor she gets to read a student's synopsis and while formatted right, many lack the I want to read this story quality, necessary to make a sale.

Registration Period: September 16 - October 2, 2011

Registration Deadline: October 2, 2011

Fee: $15

RWA Online Chapter Members ONLY receive free workshops. No registration required for chapter members.

Payment method: PAYPAL is recommended! Checks and money orders also accepted, but register early and mail your payment promptly. No person will be allowed in unless payment is received.

Format: Courses are conducted via online discussion (bulletin) board on the RWA® Online website (no email loops). Non-chapter members MUST complete both the workshop registration AND the discussion board login registration for access.

**Permission To Forward Granted

I'd love to take the class. Thanks.

Tina

Sign in to follow this