***Permission to forward granted and appreciated***

New Jersey Romance Writers Put Your Heart in a Book Conference will be held October 16th to 17th, 2015 at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel in Iselin, NJ. This year's Keynote Speaker is Kerrelyn Sparks, Luncheon Speaker is Beth Ciotta, Special Presentation is Julia Quinn, and the Pre-Conference Workshop will be given by Margie Lawson.

If you have an interesting workshop and want to be part of this renowned regional conference, please visit us online at:

http://www.rwa.org/e/sx/tk/eid=352 to complete the Speaker Submission form. If you have ideas for more than one workshop, please submit each one separately.

Deadline for submissions is March 27, 2015

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mo Boylan at MoBoylan0228@aol.com, or Jenny Baskwell at jenny.s.baskwell@gmail.com or Nichol Phillipoff at ncphillipoff@gmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Mo Boylan

NJRW 2015 Conference Chair

Jenny Baskwell and Nichol Phillipoff

Assistant Conference Chairs

• 3 weeks later...

We'd love to see our RWA Online friends at the conference! Do try to come Sharron Tan! So far our speakers will include besides Kerrelyn Sparks, Beth Ciotta, Julia Quinn and Margie Lawson: Susan Meier, Dee Davis, Terri Brisbin, Cyn Balog, Eliza Knight, Jan Coffey, Sally Mackenzie, and Eileen Dreyer ;) Saturday we will be going over the workshop submissions to round out the rest of the workshops ;)

Mo Boylan

NJRW 2015 Conference Chair

Margie Lawson? i wanna go. I wanna go! Anyone else going? Actually, I'm not so sure I'll have money to go, but I might try anyway.

Sharron, the New Jersey conference is definitely :thumbup: well recognized.

Sally Mackenzie

I'm happy to see that I recognize several names. Plus I have known Sally from before she was published, and she's on my short list of historical writers.

I haven't attended the conference, but thanks to one of Mo's announcements years ago, I did attend a two-day program they sponsored. Keeping in mind that I'm geographically challenged and did not grow up on the east coast--so Mo may need to correct what I say--there's a good chance you just need to take Amtrak and you'll arrive at a station that's a short taxi-ride from the hotel.

Karen :coffeepc: