RWA Online's May workshop: Pinterest for Authors

RWA Online Chapter 136 presents:

PINTEREST FOR AUTHORS: Developing your Author Brand via Pinterest with presenter Lana Pattinson

Workshop begins: May 2, 2016 and ends May, 20, 2016

Cost: $15 (free to RWA Online Chapter members)

Registration opens: April 18, 2016

Register here: http://www.rwaonlinechapter.org/campus.htm

Course blurb:

Whether you are new to Pinterest or already have a personal account, we’ll discuss strategies for branding yourself as an author and developing your Author Platform.

In this course, we’ll cover the following topics:

• Why Pinterest?
  • The Basics: Setting up your Account
  • Pinterest as part of your Social Media plan and how to manage your time
  • Targeting your Audience
  • How to make a great Pin
  • Interacting on Pinterest
  • Nuts & Bolts: How to Pin, Whom to follow
  • Analytics
  • At the end of the course, each participant will receive their choice of a 30 minute phone call or a one page review of your Pinterest account from Lana.

BIOGRAPHY: LANA PATTINSON

Hi y’all! I’m a Marketing Consultant with expertise in Brand Planning and Social Media. For over 15 years I worked in the wine & spirits industry, marketing powerhouse brands globally such as The Macallan Scotch Whisky, Jacob’s Creek wines, and Kahlua Coffee Liqueur.

I’ve lived all over: Ontario, Texas, Las Vegas, New York & Scotland. I have a BS in Business Administration from Trinity University in San Antonio, TX and an MBA from the University of Edinburgh, Scotland.

I write Young Adult Historical Fantasy, and am a Finalist in the 2015 Romance through the Ages Contest. I’m a member of RWA, YARWA, and CHRW.

Currently, I live in Westchester County, New York with my husband, daughter, and furbaby. Connect with me via my website, LanaPattinson.com, where I blog about Books, Booze & Scotland. You can also find me on Pinterest or Twitter.

Format: Courses are conducted via online discussion (bulletin) board on the RWA® Online website (no email loops). Non-chapter members MUST complete both the workshop registration AND the discussion board login registration for access.

Visit our website to learn more about the workshop and how we operate workshops:

http://www.rwaonlinechapter.org/campus.htm

You must be registered for the workshop and paid by May 2, 2016 in order to participate.

If you have any questions, please contact Patti Fischer, workshop coordinator, at fisc40pa@aol.com

Thank you.

****Please forward*****