NJRW's First Annual Author Services Trade Expo!

New Jersey Romance Writers is proud to be hosting our First Annual Author Services Trade Expo. We hope that this will be an opportunity for authors attending our conference to connect with author services professionals.

We are aware that many authors do double duty as author service professionals. If you are just such an author, we would be thrilled if you would consider showcasing your business at our event.

However, spots are filling up fast! If you're interested in being part of the Expo, you'll find all the information you need below. Please fill out the Google form listed as soon as possible so I can get your name on the promotional flyer. We hope to see you there!

This event will be held during the NJ RWA Put Your Heart in a Book Conference on October 15th. Each author service provider will be assigned a table in the ballroom to highlight their business. These tables are approximately 3-4 feet long. Your name will also appear on a flyer each attendee will receive in their registration packet, on our website, and on any other appropriate publicity material. During the event, you can network with potential clients. Feel free to distribute literature, show examples of your portfolio, offer sign-ups to your newsletter, and otherwise connect with authors looking for your services. This is your chance to BE SEEN.

Cost: FREE this year! Future events may require a table fee, but this year, you only need to sign up! (Disclaimer: space is limited, so this is first come, first serve. Don't hesitate! Sign up now!)

When: October 15, 2016
Time: 4:00-5:30PM. Set up begins at 3:30PM.

I invite you to fill out the form Sign Up for NJ RWA's First Author Trade Expo!. To fill it out, visit:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IQBy1-tmc-ZbBfqj_L_0hrCG1ndfK-q4ZUD71tRkxCA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for considering our event. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best,

Marnee Blake

marnee.blake@gmail.com
Trade Expo Chair