RWA Online's scholarship is designed to support chapter members in pursuing their career goals.
How does it work?
Applicants must be:
- A General Member in good standing of both RWA and RWAOL
- A member of RWAOL for at least one calendar year by date of application
- Actively pursuing a career in romance writing
Scholarships may be used for:
- RWA national conference registration fee
- RWA annual dues
- RWAOL annual dues
- Entry fees for contests sponsored by RWA or an RWA chapter up to $100 over three years
How Often Can You Apply?
- Scholarship assistance is limited to once every three calendar years
The following restrictions apply:
- Funds cannot be used to pay for hotel, airfare, or other transportation to RWA events
- Requests must be made at least 30 days of when funds are needed but not more than 120 days in advance
- Qualifying requests granted on-first come/first served basis depending on funds available
Applying for an RWAOL Scholorship
Applications must be made at least 30 days of when funds are needed but not more than 120 days in advance.
Once your application is received, you will be promptly notified of the status. The RWAOL Board will review it and may request further information.
All information submitted will be held in the strictest confidence.